Conference Mobile App
The 20th NCCAN mobile app remains active and can be used to download conference presentations and handouts. All sessions have been updated to include Final Presentations and conference handouts as they have become available. To access these presentations and additional 20th NCCAN content, download the 20th NCCAN app on your mobile device, tablet or access it from your computer.
Download 20th NCCAN Mobile App Tip Sheet [ PDF 1MB ]
20th NCCAN Mobile App Features
Once you download the mobile app you do not have to be connected to your mobile or wireless network to access or use the app. You can use the 20th NCCAN mobile app on your smartphone and tablet.
- Additional features of the 20th NCCAN Mobile App:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute session, speaker, and networking event information
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Download session handouts and presentations and take notes on them
- Check the locations of sessions and exhibitors under the maps icon
- Stay in the know and join in on social media
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through the Friends feature
- Access the 20th NCCAN Twitter feed so you can follow the conversation from fellow attendees and post your own
- Connect to the live stream of the conference during times you are unable to join the conference in person
- Access lists of local restaurants and things to do in the D.C. area
Download the 20th NCCAN Mobile App
Find the app in the App Store or Google Play by searching for “20th NCCAN” on your mobile device or by clicking on the appropriate icon below.
For other device types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/nccan2016 to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
To view the app through your laptop or browser, bookmark this link: http://m.core-apps.com/nccan2016.